Sunday, 20 September 2015

Kraut - the video

Following on from my last post about YouTube channels, I looked into it and found this channel with lots of videos on making sauerkraut!

In the spirit of this, I decided to make one of my own adventures and post it to YouTube.

I had some assistance from Miss 10yo, and although she did a great job of getting all of the dirty dishes in the background (after I specifically told her to avoid that angle!), and the cinematography is a little reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project,  it somewhat fills the bill.

I can assure you this will not be the start of my own channel. I think I will need to improve before I get to that point!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I want to see more.
    Murra Mumma, did you know this video was private rather than unlisted. We can't see it unless we're logged into your account. We just get a 'This video is private' message.
    Cheers
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't the point of the new participatory form of media that you improve by doing it? You don't improve in order to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everyone - I didn't even realise you could make the video private! I have switch settings to public so you can now view if you wish.

    ReplyDelete