Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Me as a student - Emoji pictorial







You would think being in my final semester in an online course I would have this whole online learning thing down pat...but alas no.

For the first couple of weeks I have been like...

Image result for single emojis
And then I realised how far I was behind and I was like...
Image result for single emojis

And then I tried to get all the technologies to work and I was like...
Image result for single emojis
And then I thought about quitting this subject and I was like....


Image result for single emojis

But then I attended the online chat session, clarified where I was supposed to be heading and now I am all like...




Image result for single emojis


The Bonzo & Parchoma reading got me thinking about being an online student, in a somewhat 'formal' (well at least structured) learning environment. In particular, when things are deemed too difficult, people tend to revert to coping strategies. In this case, it was good ol' face to face talking (OK...admittedly online and not in the 'true' sense...) to achieve direction out of the online maze.

Thanks for your time tonight David & Charm! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this blog. I laughed and laughed and laughed. You have captured the essence of what it is like to be a student who is searching for how to do this right (N&GL). Well done! Cheers, Bec Shields

    ReplyDelete